Flournoy Properties is the property management division of privately held Flournoy Companies, a well respected developer, builder and operator of multifamily communities in the United States.
Our Assistant Community Managers are responsible for assisting with the overall performance of their community. Duties include assisting with managing and directing the on-site sales and operations team, leading leasing and marketing activities, market analysis, resident relations and preparation/management of property budgets.
Assistant Community Manager:
· Qualified candidates will have a strong bias for action as well as a verifiable record of successful marketing, sales and operations leadership in a hospitality, property management or retail services business.
· Must have leadership and management experience to include recruiting great talent, team-building, coaching and mentoring skills.
· Must have proven sales leadership experience to include sales training, goal setting, and performance management.
· Must have demonstrated success with lease up/new business startup, and same store" sales and operations
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills to develop and enhance business relationships.
· Must be able to communicate well at both site and corporate levels.
· Must possess a willingness to provide exceptional customer service.
· Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· BA/BS in Business or related field preferred
· Experience with OneSite, Yieldstar and Crossfire preferred, but not required.
· Willingness and ability to work weekends and holidays when the business requires.
Send resume and cover email to: PMwestonranch@flournoyproperties.com