APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Job Duties and Responsibilities Maintenance Technician will be responsible, under the direction of the Property Manager, for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors
3) Make ready units for new move‐ins
4) Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems
5) Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance (when on call)
6) Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
7) Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
8) Pool maintenance experience required
9) Coordinate special projects as directed Job Requirements Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees.
Maintenance Tech must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks outlined above. One must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Education/Qualification High School Diploma or GED Required HVAC Certification Required Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation Required
please email resume to email@example.com