Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you ready to work for a company that values teamwork and work/life balance? If so, this leasing consultant position might be the job for you!
Sterling Group, an award-winning property management developer, is seeking a Leasing Consultant for our apartment community, Providence Place, located in Huntsville, AL.
Are you are friendly and outgoing, love to serve customers, have great organizational skills, are a proven closer who is able to work in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook; Yardi a plus!), and can manage multiple projects effectively, come join our team! Saturday hours are required. Bilingual would be an advantage.
Sales experience with a high focus on customer service is required. Some experience either in property management or in the hotel industry is strongly preferred. A high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
Sterling Group is a privately owned company that develops, constructs, acquires, and manages apartment communities and self-storage facilities, currently operating in 16 states. To learn more about Sterling, visit our website, http://www.thesterlinggrp.com.
Sterling Group offers excellent training programs and competitive wages and benefits, including:
• Medical insurance, including vision, prescription plans, and Teladoc (receive medical services via telephone or videoconferencing technology) (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Dental insurance (deductions taken on a pre-tax basis);
• Short Term Disability insurance;
• Free life insurance up to $50,000;
• 401k (with company match of 25 cents on every dollar up to 8% of your pay);
• Health Reimbursement Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your medical expenses; Sterling reimburses 80% of the second half of your deductible),
• Flexible Spending Account (make tax-free contributions to cover your dependent care expenses--both child and elder care);
• Paid holidays (including a floating holiday);
• Paid Time Off;
• Paid Volunteer Day off for you to volunteer for the 501c3 charitable organization of your choice;
• Free services through our Employee Assistance Program, including financial counseling;
• Apartment discounts at certain Sterling-owned apartment communities;
• Costco and Sam's Club memberships available through payroll deductions;
• Service awards on significant milestone anniversaries; and
• Tuition Reimbursement (including for property management, coursework, licenses and certifications).
To review the job description and apply immediately for this career opportunity, click here:
Please note, Sterling Group strongly prefers candidates apply through Sterling Group's website as opposed to applying through a job board. To ensure the most immediate consideration, please apply through Sterling Group's website using the link above.
Criminal background and drug test are required. EOE.